Hi friends I tried two or three websites, these are ok, but I have two
problems, firstly, these provide only facility of 140 characters in
one sms, secondly the reciever gets the message from "LM WSM" or
LMBTTU, etc, I want the message should be delivered from my original
number and not from these names! so that the reciever couldn't be
confuse that who's the sender of this message, because people don't
recall the number rather they recognise by the name displayed in the
call/sms log.