From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Sent: 19 August 2013 15:42
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephones and
Subject: Re: [AI] Audiodescribing B.A. Pass!

From: "Hitesh thakkar" <hiteshn...@gmail.com>
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:14 PM

From: "pratik" <pratiktu...@gmail.com>
Date: 13/08/2013 6:53 pm

From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:42 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones

> Please mail me also at plvni...@gmail.com
> Thanks.

ia.org.in

>> veracity;

mails

ia.org.in

please

the

with warm regards
sushil yadav
mob: 9871541161
9873739363
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sushil.yadav.56679?ref=tn_tnmn
skype: sushil.yadav89

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..

sent through this mailing list..

sent through this mailing list..

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group. ---