1. Go to the Tools Menu, then Customize, then click options.
2 Choose the option for "Reset menu and toolbar usage data". This will
put your toolbars back to the original settings. If you would like to
reset your settings further, move on to the steps below.
1. Choose the Run option from the Start menu. This displays the Run dialog box.
2. In the "Open" box, type in "regedit." Click "OK" to start the
Regedit program.
If you are using Word 2010, select the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/14.0/Word <keychoice>.

If you are using Word 2007, select the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/12.0/Word <keychoice>.

If you are using Word 2003, select the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/11.0/Word <keychoice>.

If you are using Word 2002, select the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/10.0/Word <keychoice>.

If you are using Word 2000, select the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/9.0/Word <keychoice>.
3. Press the Delete key. A prompt will ask if you really want to
delete the key. Select "Yes."
4. Close the Registry Editor.
5. Restart Microsoft Word. It should now be restored to default settings.

use at ur own risk

On 8/19/13, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of my friends has messed up his word 2007 menu etc. Is there any way to
> restore the factory settings? The repair and reinstallation did not work. He
> used rebo or something like that.
>

> With best Regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: +91-9433464329

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9986391143