Dear Pranav,

The detail was in the description section of the video. Please find the
same below here:

We would be celebrating the 67th Independence Day on the 15th of August
2013 – a day of freedom. Other than it being a school holiday, one of our
favorite childhood memories was getting out our crayons and papers and
colouring the national flag. The orange, white and green colours looked
beautiful on our papers and it was fun to recall them during an office tea
break.
s we all share our experiences, we realize that our colleague Bhavesh who
has been blind since birth has never known what colouring is all about. He
has never touched a crayon, never coloured an Indian flag, never
experienced the joy of colouring! Priti, who has low vision shared that
though she has tried colouring, the colours always came out of the lines
as they were not clearly visible for her.

Out of the 100 million disabled in our country, 20 millions are such that
they have never held a crayon or have experienced colouring due to visual
impairment. The question that came in mind was, is it not possible for a
blind person or a person with visual impairment to enjoy colouring just as
you and me?

This Independence Day let’s bring the joy of colouring for them with the
BarrierBreak initiative – Colour of Independence. Colour of Independence
Kit is a set of Raised Colouring Book and Braille Crayons that would give
a person with visual impairment the freedom to colour various objects such
as the Indian National flag, a kite, a flower, a mango and a house on
their own.
This kit is available with Barrierbreak at the cost of Rs. 150/-*.
(*Shipping charges extra)

Imagine the joy of the child or the person when he is able to colour the
flag this independence day along with his peers!

Contact Barrierbreak to gift or buy this innovative kit for yourself or
your friends, family, students and let’s celebrate this Independence Day
by experiencing colours together.

Thanks
Ramya