Dear Pranav,

The Colour of Independence kit includes a colouring book comprising of 5
pictures and 3 crayons in orange, white and green colours. The crayons
have Braille labels to help identify the colours. Raised lines have been
used to draw an outline for each picture. Use the crayons to colour each
picture.

Steps to Colour:

1. First feel the outline of the image and the different lines drawn with
your fingers.
2. Choose an area that you want to colour with your hands.
3. Decide which colour you want to colour the area.
4. Hold the Crayon like you hold a stylus or a pen.
5. Take the crayon from one edge of the image to the other edge. If you
find it difficult to go from one edge to the other, you can stop midway
and start colouring again.
6. Feel the area where you have coloured. Crayons are made of wax, so you
will be able to feel a different texture from the paper.
7. Don’t worry if you colour outside the lines, crayons are about an
imaginative expression. Have fun and enjoy the experience.

For any other help, do feel free to get in touch with BarrierBreak at
+91-22-26860485/6 or email us at supp...@barrierbreak.com

Thanks & Regards
Ramya