no, some bank's payment gateway does not support any browser other then internet explorer. better we should move a collective efforts to remove such image verification code. i have already raised the matter in this forum, but, did not get any positive response. i think that all are satisfied with webvisum. webvisum is not a permanent solution of this problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sheik mohammedali" <shahid.se...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] i think it is impossible to recharge through online transection with ATM card.

Did you use firefox latest which is 23.0?

On 8/22/13, shyam sharma <shyam371...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi friends.
I tried to recharge my cell with Syndicate bank's visa Debit  card
using firefox.
1. When I used paytm.com then in the end I got reply that transection
is failed because bank denied.

2. Then I visited Idea's official site. When I tried from there then
it took me to the Syndicate bank's login site.
When I hit enter after submitting the required details then got the
message that use IE7 or above version.
If I use IE then I will be unable to solve the capcha image through
webvisum on Idea's official site.

Is there any way to get read of these problem except leaving desire of
recharging online?

Best regards:
Shyam

sent through this mailing list..

--
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt!
☺ ☺ ☺