-----Original Message-----
From: cavi-discuss-boun...@ciscovision.org
[mailto:cavi-discuss-boun...@ciscovision.org] On Behalf Of Joshua Loya
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:08 AM
To: cavi-disc...@ciscovision.org
Subject: [Cavi-discuss] Martial arts Cavicast rescheduled

Hi there,

the Cavicast on the martial arts has been rescheduled for 9:00 PM
Eastern/6:00 PM Pacific on Sunday September 15, 2013 on the CAVI Teamtalk
server. I will be taking questions in advance, as well as the night of the
presentation. You may submit questions in the following ways:

1. Email me directly at jloy...@gmail.com

2. Send me a DM or mention on Twitter at: twitter.com/ServantWarrior

3. Send me a message via contact form on my web site:
www.servantwarrioronline.com

Please do *not* post questions on this list. I am largely taking questions
in advance to let people ask questions who would like to remain anonymous. I
have has several such requests from people with very unique and potentially
embarrassing situations.

Some of the topics I already plan to cover:

1. Basic explanation of several martial arts styles i.e. karate, judo,
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Tae Kwon Do.

2. The different reasons people train. (self-defense, personal development,
physical fitness, philosophical insight)

3. Deciding on an art and finding a school.

4. Description of some common techniques and concepts you may have heard
from MMA (mixed martial arts) or UFC play by pay. (clinch, arm bar, ground
and pound, etc.)

I will also talk about my own experiences with the martial arts, and how I
earned 3 2nd Degree Black Belts and became a martial arts instructor... all
after completely losing my eyesight.

Please tell everyone you think might be interested. I believe martial arts
are a great way to empower people, especially those of us who are blind. All
of us need that extra edge to accomplish our goals and see our dreams become
reality.

All the best,
Joshua - Your friendly neighborhood hypnotist and martial artist