Hello Everyone,

Greetings from the Helpdesk!

Today's Job Alerts-

3 posts as Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) and 6 posts as Office
Assistant (Multipurpose) for V.I. in Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank,
Raebareli, U.P. Qualification for both posts: Degree in any discipline from
a recognized University or its equivalent. Essential: Proficiency in local
language. Those who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs
conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified, can apply.
Application fee is Rs. 20/-. The Interview will be held at Raebareli. Last
date 10th September. Apply online. More at http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or
24 August employment News page 52

 2 posts for V.I. as Khalasi/C & W in Railway Recruitment Cell, North
Eastern Railway. Qualification: Minimum 10th pass or ITI or equivalent.
Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on North Eastern
Railway and in RDSO/Lucknow after successful completion of training wherever
prescribed. Last date 24th September. Far areas: 8th October.  More at
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or 24 August employment News page 44

All the best,

Eyeway Helpdesk

Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision
loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107 L.G.F., Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar - 4, New
Delhi - 110024. India.
Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Website:  <http://www.eyeway.org> www.eyeway.org