hi, could you arrange google contact or any kind of email id? as I have already
browsed for same, but there I can not able to locate any email id where I can

only tips and trick are given in contact page of google.

with thanks and regards gufran.

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:28:21 +0530  wrote

>Why don't you notify your incident to the Gmail team? They might

suggest you some measures.

On 9/3/13, shankar shan  wrote:

> hello, 1st of all, u cant delete the account without password,

> and if possible get me the skype id we will try to get the password

> and even i had same problem recently

> i lost my password for harshalg...@gmail.com

> but after 7 months i got back my account

> kindly contact me if possible, so that we can help u better

> On 9/3/13, gufran ahmed  wrote:

>> dear accessindian's, recently i have lose my gmail account. i have tried

>> all

>> the things/methods prescribed in google but unable to recover my accunt.

>> is

>> there any way to delete my gmail account?

>> is there any email id to which i can inform about my incident?

>> your reply is awaited. please help me upto what extent it may possible.

>> with thanks and regards gufran.

>> of

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that

> whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

> Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com

> Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com

> Skype: shankar.a

> mobile:+91 9986391143