Hello david sir, thanks for your prompt response.
I'll surely experiment what you've suggested below.
-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of David Sexton
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:30 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] can i share the problem regarding programming language?

Hi,

It's been a few years since I did c programming. Even then, it was c
plus plus.

I think you need to do something like this:

int main()
or, since main isn't returning anything, you can do

void main()

also, not sure, but is it possible to mix ints and floats?
try to use all floats and see if it helps. Usually, when you do anything
you should make sure all types are the same.

I used to use a program called djgpp when programming in dos/windows.
it's only a compiler and so you need to write the program in notepad and
compile on the command line.

Not sure if that's still around...

Hope this leads you to a solution,
David
On 04-09-2013 06:13 PM, raju singh wrote:
> respected sirs,
>

> i need your active help regarding the matter which i am writing below.
>

> sirs, i have just started learning c language from yestarday, as there is
> the vast syllabus regarding c language in our running semester. i have
> successfully learned other programming language such as vb,
java/javascript,
> php, and many other language, but this c language which i learned never
> before is troubling me a lot. i even don't know which accessible compilar
> should be used for c languages, as currently i am using the borland c++
> which i couldn't mess around. such as when i open the borland c++ program,
> and when i type something, jaws is reading nothing. moreover, i've tried
> writing my small program on notepad, and when i try to compile with
borland
> c++, it always giving me the error, but i really don't know what type of
> error is showing and how to fix it? actually here i even can't ask my
> teacher regarding my mistake i've done while writing the program cause
here
> in darjeeling, due to strike, and bunch of crpf with revulber standing all
> over the area, it is not possible me to contact him, and this type of
> question can not be asked on phone.
>

> i am writing the small program which i've learn yesterday, it would be
very
> best, if some one knows the c programming language can fixed my errors,
> which sintax i've mistake, and how to handle the error coming from
compilar.
> the program goes from the next line:
>

> /* Calculation of simple interest */
>
> /* Author raju singh Date4/9/2013*/
>
> main( )
>
> {
>
> int p, n ;
>
> float r, si ;
>
> printf ( "Enter values of p, n, r" ) ;
>
> scanf ( "%d %d %f", &p, &n, &r ) ;
>
> si = p * n * r / 100 ;
>
> printf ( "%f" , si ) ;
>
> }
>

> sirs, the program i've write above is not compiling, and i am not be able
> recognize the mistake i've done while compiling, so please paste this
above
> coding and suggest me what i've done? and please suggest me that which
> accessible compilar should i used with jaws?
>

> thanks in advance!
>

> Respectfully yours,
>
> Raju singh

ia.org.in

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..