Hi friends, I am not interested in playing politics at all but this is
the question of saving the good image of blind community.
Mr. Gupta has drawn our attention to a bad activity which is done to
establish our wrong image to the society.
I think we should all come together against this act performed by the
media. We all know that media plays very important role in any
democratic country. Media is a very powerful tool in today's time. It
can turn around a normal man to a king and vice versa.
Today blind man has achieved a very big thing and that is our good
communication with common society. To get this vital achievement, many
great persons of our community made valuable efforts. If at this time
we will be silent then those precious efforts will blow away.
If no action is taken against this wrong activity then it could create
so many problems for us in the society. The common people will
suddenly start hating us and then disappointment will occur in many.
Thus the struggle has to be begin again for establishing a good image
in this vast society...

Forwarding the mail below.
Best Regards:
Shyam