Very hurt.
He can become a icon of foolishness.

The first thing as a human is to love every creature of nature.

I have so many friends, who are sighted and they are arrogant.
I also know persons, who has no dressing sense and they are sighted.
This is their attitude and living style.
My pa has no bother of clothes and he is sighted.

I think the mind is out of order of that guy.
His living place should be Agra.

On 9/15/13, KanchanPamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Has someone finally got the fullTamil text with the url and an English
> translation. Cant do anything without this.
> Please help whoever can.
>

> 2. Are we all still standing together and are we still ready to do what it
> takes to stop such defamatory behaviour in the future? This is what we have
> to keep in mind because we will need to take group and individual action in
> about 2 weeks time.
> Lets see if we still have any buzz in us or are we only fizz for a couple
> of
> days.
>
> 3. I did think that some National Organisation would take it up  so I was
> watching. However except Mr. Pincha's show cause Notice and some phone
> calls
> nothing seems to have happened. I think its back to the AAM ADMI to take
> care of his own reputation.
> Kanchan

Skype: nitesh.gupta185
Personal email:niteshguptaobc...@gmail.com
"good person is not one who thinks good but he is one who does good"