Friends Here I would like to add another thing now a days ID proof is
necessary while reserving Railway ticket, I faced a problem recently
while coming from Hubli in Karnataka to New Delhi, by Goa Express I
had showed by Office Government I card while reserving the ticket at
Old Delhi Reservation counter but while coming from Hubli TT told that
in the ticket in ID proof column it is written driving license I
argued and showed my office card but still TT did not agree at all and
told me to pay penalty of Rs.3600/ double the normal ticket of AC 3
tier of normal rate after long argument he left me, my question is
though I have reserved the ticket on Blind Concession how can ticket
reserving person can write Driving License in ID column of ticket so
my request is to all of you is to check their ticket after reservation
immediately.

On 9/16/13, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> better is to first check the copy of that certificate on which the ticket
> was not given.

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.