Hi friends!! now you cann upload your files on facebook groups
whithout your computer!!yes!

this is 100% true!!!
 try and upload your files!
ok: now methods for uploading files on facebook groups whithout main
facebook site or

computer.
I have joined lots of groups on facebook
and also created few month back my own group on facebook.
many friends are using limited internet and slow connection thats why
they don't use main

facebook website.
and they all are using mobile facebook mean m.facebook.
and they are unable to upload files on facebook groups. but now you
cann easyly upload and

your files will available for permanment mean unlimited days.
read this steps carefully and perform the same.
if you did not join my group on facebook then plese join first.
name of that group is ShareEverything!!
and group address is: https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
steps:

if you want to upload file on shareEverything from your mobile!
whithout computer!
then! send your files whith atachment mail from your mail client or web mail
ShareEverything group ID is:
201402363354...@groups.facebook.com

if you want to upload file on united inclusive planet then send
atachment mail from your

subscribe nail to the  facebook
 united inclusive plannet ID is:

389754927778...@groups.facebook.com

if you want to upload file on  blindStar then send atachment mail from your
subscribe nail to the  facebook
blindstar
504930379541...@groups.facebook.com

if you want to upload file on  easy learning from your mobile mean
whithout computer, then

send atachment mail from your
subscribe nail to the  facebook easy learning.
elf...@groups.facebook.com
now share your files and enjoy the same!!!
these are some example groups.
 and there are lots of groups on FB.
 but you have to know the Group ID. then only you cann send and upload.

happy?
yes why not! please join my facebook group@

https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
share this information whith your friends!
thankyou! have a nice day!

--
thanks and regards.
 Siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
 State karnataka. Country india.
My contact info: E-mail ID ingalagisi...@gmail.com
search me on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/siddalingeshwar.ingalagi
join my facebook group! ShareEverything!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ingalagisiddu/
please note my skype ID: siddalingeshwar2
send your private message to siddalingeshwar.ingal...@facebook.com
Practice makes man perfect.
Attitude Is Everything
work is worship.