if it is, press the yes button or enter on the not not recommended icon. hope this will work. I am using windows xp IE8 and jaws11. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pallavi SJ" <sj.pallav...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] about latest firefox

please provide me any browser, that helps to access gmail and other
mail accounts easily by using jaws 13 for windows xp. i am using IE 8
so far. but, it is now showing as "this site is blocked for security
purpose" while opening all webs. so, pls give me any browser, that
helps in the accessability of gmail... pls help me soon.