Hi All,

The serial thankfully is up and running. I do realise that people will
watch it and most will simply say it is great and move on without doing
anything about it. I would like to share the separate episodes with
different groups of stakeholders like teachers, lawyers, politicians,
bureaucrats, journalists, relatives of blind people, religious leaders,
police, judiciary and so on and engage with them on different issues.

To change the paradigm and the conversation, we need to engage with groups.
Would appreciate if you guys in different parts of India can help
facilitate with local groups . Those of you interested in being part of
this Nazar ya nazariya movement,  please write to me off the group. We just
did a Nazar ya nazariya engagement with a group of doctors yesterday at
Delhi. It was impactful. Hoping with engage with the students and lecturers
of a couple of colleges of DU in the coming couple of weeks. Will be
engaging with more doctors from Jharkand, Bihar, Delhi, UP, Rajasthan
Orissa in the next 6 months.

Thanks and regards,

George

CEO