From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:20 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
thedisabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Market for Audio Books in India.

I have also read Bengali audio books from BooksTalk. They donated all those
Bengali books to our organisation, Blind Personhs' Association. They are of
excellent quality. I don't know why they are not producing anything in
Bengali. I mailed Zende on it, still nothing yet in Bengali.

With best Regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329