Dear Sucharu:

A tech solution.

Please download two very short duration videos of talking note
detector. This recognizes single currency note (not coins).  You need
to put it in a correct direction and touching left edge.  It will
detect denominators as 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1000.  If any fake note it
will give audio prompt as suspect note.

In the first video two currency notes tried 100 and 10.

In the second video a fake note (blank paper) tried. Prompted as suspect note.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8123992/Talking%20Note%20Detector_VIDEO.rar

This is Indian product.  Best of my knowledge it is developed by a small
entrepreneur from Mumbai Mr. Walavalkar.   I had few interactions with
him during the development process.

Hope above videos will be very useful for all.

Best regards,
PRASHANT NAIK