Dear Friends,

Union Bank of India has updated its talking ATMs list on its website
http://www.unionbankofindia.com/

Total 314 talking ATMs as on 24 September 2013.  Recently lot of
deployment activity by bank and mainly at Mumbai and Delhi regions.
Bank has plan to cover all regions and talking ATMs from three ATM
vendors NCR, Diebold and Wincor-AGS.  Find below a table having Union
bank of India’s talking ATMs breakup state wise and region wise.  Some
good locations are present in the list.  Few test audits bank has done
at locations like Badlapur, Dombivili, Airoli, Kurla, etc. with the
help of blind persons. Requested friends from Bangalore, Baroda, Delhi
to test talking ATMs of Union Bank installed in this phase.

Friends, in my mail dated 15 September 2013, a reply to Sagar’s mail
on Accessible ATM locator,  I mentioned a key point of actual usage of
talking feature at ATM can only confirm it is working fine.  So
requesting members to try out talking ATMs set up by banks like Union
bank, State bank of India, Bank of Baroda, etc.

One more very very key point friends I wish to put across is that
banks have concern on utilization of talking ATMs by blind persons
after setting up.  Banks top management looks for stats.  So I urge
members to use talking ATMs and increase usage if we want more and
more such ATMs.  Please find time and explore talking ATMs nearer to
your area. Also help bank in improving / correcting ATM location
addresses and your feedbacks.

Table with state names, regions names and number of ATMs as on
24/09/2013 installed by Union Bank.

ANDHRA PRADESH

Total 24

HYDERABAD