Hello!

Pasting the article about using Alt-Control-Delete.

Read and Enjoy.

Microsoft chairman Bill Gates has confessed that setting
Control-Alt-Delete as a way to log in to Windows was a mistake..
NEW DELHI: Microsoft chairman Bill Gates has acknowledged that setting
Control-Alt-Delete as a way to log in to Windows was a mistake. Gates
made the comment during a talk at a Harvard University fundraising
event.

"We could have had a single button, but the guy who did the IBM
keyboard design didn't want to give us our single button ... and so we
programmed at a low level ... it was a mistake," said Gates.

During an hour-long interview with David Rubenstein, Gates also spoke
about his early days at Microsoft, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
and his friendship with Warren Buffet.

During the interview, Gates also claimed the two companies did some
clever things too. "We were able to experiment with a lot of stuff,
but more on the software side than the hardware," said Gates.

Gates attended Harvard as an undergraduate. However, he dropped out to
start Microsoft. Decades later, the university awarded him an honorary
degree.

David Bradley, a designer of the original IBM PC, is said to have
invented the Control-Alt-Delete. During IBM's 20th anniversary of the
IBM PC, Bradley had reportedly said he may have invented
alt-control-delete combination for login, but it was Gates who made it
famous.

--
God examine those whom loves he the most.