From: eram nazeer [mailto:eramnaz...@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 September 2013 13:28
To: jeeva.kingje...@gmail.com
Subject: accessible books community

INVITATION FOR JOINING ACCESSIBLE BOOKS COMMUNITY:

We are here to bring in your consideration the establishment of Accessible
Books Community (ABC).
ABC serves as a link for mutual contribution among the visually impaired
persons and between the visually impaired and sighted people via internet.
We welcome both the visually impaired and sighted people into this
community. You are cordially invited to be the members, promoters and
stakeholders of ABC.
ABC wants to make possible the sharing of reading materials both in text and
audio format -- among its members.
Moreover, ABC aims of establishing a connection of visually impaired persons
with sighted people to creat awareness about the problems faced by the
people with disabilities.
Come forward and join hands! We will highly appreciate your contribution in
terms of sharing any reading materials you have, as well as, we equally
encourage you to let us know if you need any reading material. So don't
delay; avail the membership of ABC ; make your contribution and get the
advantage of receiving your required books via email.
To be the member of ABC, send a blank email to:
a_b_c-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
like our facebook page:
https://facebook.com/AccessibleBooksCommunity?refid=5
or follow us on twitter: