yes I also surprised! May be he has some confusion.

On 9/30/13, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mr. Kartik Sawhney whose name is mentioned in the article is from Delhi and
>
> not from Kolkata.
>
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi.
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> satg...@saksham.org
> Skype: satgururathi
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/satguru.rathi.9

thanks and regards.
 Siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
 State karnataka. Country india.
My contact info: E-mail ID ingalagisi...@gmail.com
search me on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/siddalingeshwar.ingalagi
join my facebook group! ShareEverything!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ingalagisiddu/
please note my skype ID: siddalingeshwar2
send your private message to siddalingeshwar.ingal...@facebook.com
Practice makes man perfect.
Attitude Is Everything
work is worship.