Dear Friends,

Silver Linings    is  shortly  launching 'FUSION', a  social platform, for
people with  and without disabilities, to come together  to  interact  and
network, build relationships and partnerships and develop friendships and
share experiences, and have fun doing so!

The responsibility of making this venture   successful and fruitful,   will
lie with  each one of its members.

Fusion  will meet  regularly  at a central  well established venue  in
Delhi.
You   are  welcome to   join the Silver Linings 'Fusion' Club if you are:

A lady over 22
A gentleman over 25
Are working
A graduate and beyond.

We are looking at around 10th November  2013 for the launch; (date still to
be confirmed), late afternoon/ early evening.   We are looking at a Sunday
for our programme.

You are all  most welcome  to be a part of the Silver Linings Fusion!
In case any of you are interested, and would like to join, please do write
to me on my mail ID given below:

preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in

I look forward to your suggestions and comments.
Please note, this is an information I wish to share with  all of you. Will
be posting more  accurate details, once the dates firm up.
I would like to request  you to post this mail on all of the other
disability  related mailing lists you guys may be subscribed to on my
behalf. You may like to share this information with   your friends and
contacts as well.

All the very best.

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
-Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting - Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions.& Incentive Travel.

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.