Hello,
Team viewer is accessible for remote usage but it has following limmitations.
1. windows xp doesn't support sound transmition so I was not able to
have sound while controlling an XP machine.
2. since we also need audio, internet connections need to be very good
for smooth experience.
3. the most important thing, both the computers must have either jaws
or any screen reader installed. for example, you cannot control some
buddy's pc which doesn't have a screen reader installed.
regards

On 10/4/13, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have you tried team viewer?
> it is said to be accessible these days.
>

> On 10/4/13, Sumesh Surendran <sumeshkun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> I would like to know whether there is any JAWS accessible remote
>> access tool. In most of the remote desktop tools I fount that we will
>> be able to get only the screen display of the client system. Even if
>> there is JAWS running the client system we will not able to hear that.
>>
>> My requirement is to have a tool through which I can access a remote
>> system loaded with JAWS and I need to operate that system with the
>> help of the JAWS in that remote system.
>>
>> Also there are lots of remote desktop viewing tools. But is there any
>> one which can give us the audio along with the vedio of the client
>> system. What I mean is that in all those remote desktop viewing tools
>> like “employee desktop live viewer” we will be able to watch the
>> screen display of the remote system. But there is no way to heare any
>> sound which is being played in that system, whether it is the sound of
>> a screen reader, or some other audio playing in it.
>>

>> Please give your expert opinion.
>> With lots of thanks and regards,
>> Sumesh K S

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

> The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
> But I have promises to keep,
> And miles to go before I sleep...
>
> ~Robert Frost
>
> director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
> facebook.com/chandrainternational

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com