One more lesson emerging out of this issue is for persons who can hide
their disability.  When I say this, a total blind person can not hide
the disability.  It can be done only by those whose vision impairment
allows them to hide/not disclose it.  Presently I'm looking for
marriage proposals.  And I make it a point not only to disclose my
present vision condition that I have only 10% vision, but also let
them know that it will deteriorate to the extent of total blindness.
And the fact of today is that there is no treatment available for this
RP.  I received one or two proposals wherein a girl told me that she
would help me, and she believes that the treatment comes.  I clearly
told her that I want to marry someone who can live with my blindness,
and not someone who believes that my blindness can be got rid off.
Besides, I don't want the girl to feel that she is helping me by
marrying me.  I straight away rejected the proposal.

In the present case, I can only wish  that the husband had committed
suicide before killing her so that she could have lived happily after
his death.

On 10/5/13, P. Subramani <subramani6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: [AI] Tulasi R an ex-NAB Karnataka student got killedno point in
> sympathetising on the woman's side without ascertaining the facts, it seems
> that by all probabilities, the broker has cheated both the parties, coming
> to the  pointview of the blind woman, well its just common sense to findout
> everything before entering into alliance and especially hiding disability is
> the worst crime,

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81