autotext and autocorrect options are useful for the purpose. you can create autotext entry for sentence and even some small paragraphs which usually occurs on your office work.

-----Original Message----- From: Sushmeetha
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:18 PM
To: 'Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs. '
Subject: [AI] Activate Prediction in MS Word

Dear All

As we know we have a feature of activate prediction on our mobiles, which
keeps guessing or suggesting  the near most word as we keep on typing.

Want to know do we have a similar feature in MS Word too.

As it can be a very useful feature for individuals who have restrictions of
spelling a word correctly.

Kindly let me know how can we enable this feature & use the same.

Hope to receive a solution for the same.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.

Current Events:

Support offered to blind & visually impaired individuals to bring their
business idea's into reality.
http://www.voicevision.in/content/mentoring-new-or-budding-entrepreneur

Read my blog at:
http://www.voicevision.in/content/how-first-aid-training-saved-my-life