On 10/8/13, RAMAKANT SINGH CHANDEL <rschandel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/8/13, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I love my Judiciary...
>> Now we need to grab the judgment and assemble at Jantar Mantar or at
>> Parliament street in large numbers to pressurise to make it reality.
>> Elections are calling, why disabled people are silent?
>>
>> Reserve 3% govt jobs for disabled: Supreme Court to Centre, states
>> Tuesday, Oct 8, 2013, 12:45 IST | Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI
>> http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1900397/report-reserve-3pct-govt-jobs-for-disabled-supreme-court-to-centre-states
>> The Supreme Court today directed the Centre and all state governments
>> to provide three per cent job reservation to disabled persons in all
>> their departments, companies and institutions.
>>
>> A bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam also clarified that the
>> principle of not exceeding more than 50% reservation would not be
>> applicable while granting quota for disabled persons.
>>
>> The apex court directed the authorities to compile the number of
>> vacancies in all their departments to give jobs to disabled persons
>> under three percent reserved quota within three months.
>>
>> The bench said it is an "alarming reality" that disabled persons are
>> not getting jobs because of various social barriers forcing them to
>> live life in poverty and negligence.
>>
>> It said the goverment has "categorical obligation" to protect the
>> right of disabled persons and passed a slew of directions for
>> providing jobs to the differently-abled.
>>
>> --
>> Avinash Shahi
>> M.Phil Research Scholar
>> Centre for The Study of Law and Governance
>> Jawaharlal Nehru University
>> New Delhi India

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

> Dear Avinash!
>
> Well said!
>
> May I get the copy of this court judgement? and from where?
> --
> RAMAKANT SINGH CHANDEL
> N.T.P.C. Limited, Sipat
> (A Govt. Of India Maharatna Enterprise)
> Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
> E-Mail :
> rschandel...@gmail.com

Hello dear,
this is right is already entrusted to us by 1995 act. what is new in
that as far as implementation is concern . we could not get
implemented a act of parliament then what this order will do for us.
yes, confusion of more than fifty percent reservation was not there
any time in history. what was the need to reinterpret that as
reservation is horizontal not vertical. however, let's find the order
and after viewing any comments will be suitable.

regards
sharad tripathi