From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Pallavi SJ
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:18 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] blind computer games

there are also a number of audio IQ games, those make audio games'
lovable persons more intelligent and to increase knowledge and memory
power as well as such of Word Play, Word scramble, Memory, Symon etc,
where our jaws also helps us to play well. the games like Hercules and
other sound oriented games can be easily played with our memory and
predicting power...

On 10/5/13, O. Aishwarya <oaishwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a lot of card games, action games, etc that are available as
> audiogames.
>
> If you are looking for audiogames, www.audiogames.net is a good place to
> start.
>
> On 10/5/13, viswan <kviswanathanwarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Friends,
>> What are the computer games, that are available for a blind. other than
>> chess?

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

ia.org.in

>> mails

> "I don't believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too
> serious to be taken seriously."
> -Ray Bradbury

ia.org.in

please