Hi, my dear visually challenged friends. I know that there are various
indoor and outdoor sports that can be played by the blind but do not
how to exactly play them. Please is there anybody in Sout Bombay who
can teach me or does anybody know someone who can teach me these
sports. Also, please tell me which of the following games are
completely accessible because I have ranked them according to my
favourite ones at the first.
Football
Chess
Table Tennis