Sent: Saturday, 12 October, 2013 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] REFUSAL OF MY RESUME, AS I AM A VISUALLY CHALLENGED PERSON

-----Original message-----
From: Pallavi SJ
Sent:  17/09/2013, 8:47  pm
To: accessindia

Hello friends, i would like to share one of my worst experiences, that
i am consistently facing these days. As i have completed my education
with two master degrees, now i am engaged with free lancing
journalist. But, i have a strong aspiration to establish myself with
full time job. Consequently, i posted my resume in many colleges, that
fits my qualification. this is one of my experience at a prestigeous
college in Silicon city Bangalore, Karnataka.
The college invited me by getting impressed of my resume and my
qualifications and also took my interview. they also made me to give
my demo class. but, the opinions i got after the class was really
disgusting. all the faculty people and the principle, who appreciated
my language, speaking style, lecturing method, everything... just
rejected me by telling that, they can't take me, as i am a visually
handicapped and also told that, a visually handicapped person cannot
handle the class by controlling the students, who are mischieveous...
if so, then what is the use and meaning of all the educational
qualifications earned by us? Is there no value for our hard work and
education, that were earned by spending years together???