hello dear ashik hirani, thank you for your comments, but, because of the trouble given by the dropbox, I feel very sorry for not able to download. this problem may resolve within 1 or 2 days. this magazine size about 350 mb and also this is in the daisy form. in sendspace, this big folder not allowed I believe.
with best regards
m.chandru
-----Original Message----- From: Ashik
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:42 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] listeners club audio magazine english

Dear Chandra Shekhar,

Thank you so much for uploading the magazine. As you know, I used to do so
earlier, but, due to limited internet connection, I can not do it now.
Someone has to do it, and you have done it. Thank you again.
Ashik Hirani
9428855867
8000775222
----- Original Message ----- From: "chandru shekar" <chandru...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>;
<karunada-de...@googlegroups.com>; "linkingleads"
<linkingle...@yahoogroups.com>; "sayeverything group"
<sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org>; "Voice Vision." <l...@voicevision.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 9:43 AM
Subject: [AI] listeners club audio magazine english

dear friends, here I am sending listeners club audio magazine in
English, produced and prepared by BPA Ahamedbad Gujarat. this contains
lot of information and stories by excellent readers. please download
and enjoy the magazine.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3525459/Listener%27s%20club%20-%20July-August%2020.rar

--
with best regards m.chandru