Dear nilimaji, thanks to respond me. So far as reading of your mail is
concerned i have once again reffered that mail. But what  ever i am able to
read,  these are   only nfbm and a i c b.and i am really not finding mension of
nfb india. So far the name of individual is concerned, you may be right in your
thought but if other part of the coin may not be like that that that leaders of
the comunity who spend their time, energy and comfort for protection and
promotion of our rights and try their best to resolve all problems inoder to
ensure us a decent living with dignity,do not deserve a word of appreciation
and acknowledgement?.i believe that such words may worke for them as a tonic to
gain more strength and motivation. But at the same time, i wish to make it
clear  that my intention was neither to undermine any organisation nor to
dictate once statement. You are also as free to think and express your views as
i. So please do not take my comments other wise.