try to download drivers as per your motherboard. if you are not sure about your
motherboard's modle. then please install spexy a free software which wll detect
your computer's details without opening systembox.

just google it and you will be able to go.with thanks and regards
gufran.mobile: +91-7890125197KEEP CONTRIBUTING WHAT BEST YOU HAVE FOR THE
BENEFIT OF ALL.From: "Chetan J. Makvana" <chetanjmakv...@gmail.com>Sent:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:19:06 To: accessindia
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>Subject: [AI] About front pannel
query.hello experts,I have query about front panel microphone set up on
windows7 32 bit.I would like to set my microphone on front panel on windows7 32
bit,like we set up on windows xp front mic.I have tried to do but did not got
success, my system sound card isrealtec audio.Should I have to install any
driver for that?If yes then, how can I get the driver?Your suggestion and help
will be highly appreciated.I will be eagerly waiting for your quick reply!Many
thanks an anticipation.May god bless all!-- “Forget mistakes. Forget failure.
Forget everything except what you’regoing to do now and do it. Today is your
lucky day.”Chetan,Music composer and computer instructor,Skype
ID:chetansagar7Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs
on:http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.inSearch
 for old postings
at:http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/To unsubscribe
send a message toaccessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.inwith the subject
unsubscribe.To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes, please visit the list home page
athttp://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.inDisclaimer:1.
 Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;2. AI
cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent