Do the following to get the first four episodes in MP3.
1.      Visit the Eyeway channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/eyewayindia/videos
2.      Select the video link which you wish to convert into MP3.
3.      Press the APPLICATION key and select the option “Copy Shortcut” and
press ENTER.
4.      Visit this website:
http://youtubevideotomp3converter.com
5.      Paste the video URL into the edit box.
6.      Press DOWN ARROW and select bitrate for the MP3 file. There are
three radio buttons available: 64 KPBS, 128 KBPS and 192 KBPS. The
default selection is 128 KBPS. So if you want to convert MP3 with the
default setting, you can directly press ENTER after pasting the URL
into the edit box. If you modify the setting, press ENTER on the
“Start Converting Button.”
7.      Now wait for a while, the site will extract audio from the video
file and when it finishes you will get the download link by which you
can download the MP3 file.