Dear Shankar,
I too agree with you that partly some of us are also responsible for
these problems in the work place. Many times, we can't create
awareness, but many times, the employers don't want to be aware of.
Blaming solely the blind community is not actually correct. Some
employers / ministries / govt depts have employed VIs just because of
law and creating awareness is not an easy job.

Finally, I don't know what survey has yielded the result "40 percent
of the VIs are taking the advantage of their disability" to you. While
giving the figures / informations in percentage, please mention the
authentic source; please don't say some percentage and don't take the
statistics for granted.

On 10/21/13, shankar shan <harshalgip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yep,  some times, we have to accept the blames
> most of the blind people has negative attitude
> many people goes to there office at 11 am then the proper timings
> if they asks, they ll give the silly reasons
> and they wont at least make up there minds to asks the tasks in the offices
>
> I have seen many blind people r collecting funds in the name of
> training and educational programmes, but it is not utilized in the
> rite way
> instud of they ll go to public bars, and take the drinks in frent of
> officials
> and I have seen many blind people uses the panparak, gutka, other
> things in public places
> it impacts the attitude of the blind people
>
> in my opinion, 40 percent of blind people r taking there disability as
> an advantage,
> I would like to share some experience heare
> some months ago, one of the blind fello, was asked me for the scribe,
> and I have arranged for him
> but when they were writing the exam, he never opend his mouth to tell
> the answer, after one our, the scribe left the senter
> many people has the opinion, that blind people will acheve things from
> the help of scribes, we have to remove this opinion from the people
> and people should built the positive attitude, an soft speaking skills
> there r many ways to acheve the things, but if we go in a negative
> way, I hope we cant acheve any things
> my words r so hard to digist, but this is the fact, try to accept, and
> work on the proper way to remove the blamings on the blind people
>

> On 10/21/13, Vivekananda Doddamani. <vivekka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/21/13, shankar shan <harshalgip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hey raghavendra, sad to heare that from the athorities
>>> this is just my opinion, y cant u use ur own assistive devices to
>>> complete ur work, untill they provide the stuff,
>>>
>>> i hope, no blind employ is getting this fecility in ur office?
>>> how many blind friends r supporting for u regarding this in ur office?
>>> if no one is supporting, u, or asking the fecilities, then u ll be
>>> treated like this
>>> before going to submit this letter, or the issue to the ccpd
>>> department, kindly contact the blind emploies all over the state, and
>>> try to get the information from them
>>> i am sorry to say this, u need an union or many people to solve this
>>> issue,and many blind people in karnataka, i have seen that they wont
>>> havve a nice platform to utilize there skills
>>> and other side, many people r even worried about the job, they ll just
>>> come to office, and gos offto the homes,
>>> they wont at list make up there minds to ask the tasks, at the officess

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

Join me on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/shreedhar.ts

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ