Here're the programs developed by the programmer so far:

Nepali
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5quniqlotnjbmn8/setup_Drishtibachak_311.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ahnvggmyeqr7jq/Setup_Nepali_Varnamala_6.0.exe
Hindi
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl717fy17gylokz/Setup_Hindi_Varnamala_111.exe
Sinhala

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzykejt8e2vhylv/setup_Sinhala_Bhaashakaya_120.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g38xwjrpkajwmn/Setup_Sinhala_Varnamala_111.exe

Urdu
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ur87lewt0gvjo2/setup_UrduWachak_333.exe
Gujarati
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8e5wewbbqzh83o7/setup_GujaratiWachak_311.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4mtn50jd6auvvz/Setup_Gujarati_Varnamala_222.exe

Oriya
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqmdsrr6mmfwu0l/setup_oriyaWachak_222.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/24n233uhpwew9l1/Setup_Oriya_Varnamala_111.exe

Bengali
https://www.dropbox.com/s/np7x0dzwkjmy0b0/setup_BanglaKothok_111.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/keqzkmy3xbp5uhz/Setup_Bangla_Varnamala_211.exe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uyi6xax7jqekep/setup_TeluguWachak_111.exe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/of3usm0c1appm8d/Setup_Telugu_Varnamala_111.exe

Note:
* The drishtivachak is nothing but another name given to eSpeak after
some modifications to add support to the language concerned.
* Local language fonts need to be installed for XP users in order to
type using the Varnamala.

Regards.

కాకర్ల నాగేశ్వరయ్య

K. Nageswaraiah