Dear All,

 Greetings from Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI)!

This month, we invite you all to join in the Readers' Day Celebration and
Felicitation of New Blind Graduates.

Continuing our tradition of celebrating the Readers Day in October, we will
express our appreciation and gratitude to readers who have been selflessly
opening up the printed world to us.

To be able to achieve a Graduate's degree from a college / university despite
visual limitations and the challenges that blindness brings along is
commendable indeed! Such effort needs recognition and applauds. We, at BGFI
would like to felicitate such new Graduates who have completed their Graduation
in the year 2013 and wish them the very best as they take the next step toward
achieving their career goals.

This will be followed by an interaction between the people present. Depending
upon the availability of time, whoever wishes to, will be allowed an
opportunity to showcase their talents by performing short entertainment items
like songs, skits etc.

So, come join us in cheering, appreciating the readers and giving the graduates
a pat on their back!

Date, Time and Venue: