Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: [AI] help requested on using goldwave audeo recording and editingsoftware

hello all, I am using Goldwave software for recording and editing
audeos. I am not able to pause during recording. and I  am also not
aware of the key strokes for recording, playing, and editing. it will
be of much use for me if any of u could kindly send me the shortcut
keys and any tips of using this software. It will also be useful if u
can suggest someother audio recording software in case u feel that
works better.

thank u.

--
“THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE”
MURUGANANDAN.K