First of all, let’s start out with some definitions.  What is a script
anyway?  When you perform a job on a computer, it usually involves a
number of steps.  You may have to press several keys to get you to the
right part of a program to do a job, or you may even have to press
several keys to open the program you want to use.  Then, once you are
where you want to be, you may have to press several more keys to enter
the data you want.  For example, you might be in a word processor and
want to type your return address at the top of a letter.  This could
become a tedious task if you have to do it a lot, so wouldn’t it be
nice if you could have the entire return address typed out for you
with one keystroke?  That is exactly the type of thing a script can
do.  A script is a sort of mini computer program which combines many
steps or keystrokes into one operation that you can activate quickly
and simply.  Well, at least that’s one type of script.  JAWS and other
computer applications use scripts all of the time, and obviously they
aren’t always being used to type out return addresses.  So, more
globally, scripts are sequences of individual steps that can be used
to activate and control a wide variety of computer processes from
things as simple as entering repetitive strings of data to many of the
things your computer does on an ongoing basis as part of its
operation.

On 24/10/2013, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, dear Access Indian friends. On Access India I have often seen
> members mentioning something about JAWS scripts. What are JAWS Scripts
> exactly, please. Please try to answer in simple words and limit the
> use of technical terms.
> Regards
> Bhavya

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9945860671