Dear All,

 Greetings from Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI).

As part of our Knowledge-sharing Session, for the month of November.we
take pleasure in inviting you to join us in An interactive Talk on
"making your own will" by Advocate and Solicitor, Kanchan Pamnani who
has more than 20 years of experience in the legal field

Ever wondered what is a good time to make a "Will"? Well, the answer
is "Now".When there is time! We know that you will be looking for
legal advice and will be full of questions.

Who may make a Will?
Do I need a stamp paper to execute my Will?
Does the Will have to be prepared by a lawyer, necessarily?
Do I need to notarize the Will?
Where do I register my Will?
What are the documents required to register my Will?
How does one go about in the absence of a Will?

You can find answers to all these questions and more, in our up-coming
session this month. Advocate Pamnani will answer all your questions in
simple terms.

Be it parents having visually impaired children or visually impaired
parents planning for their own children who may or may not be visually
impaired or for that matter, novices in the legal field: all are
certain to walk back enlightened after this session!

Details of the Session are as follows: