thanks definately i will try it out.

with thanks and regards gufran.mobile: +91-7890125197KEEP CONTRIBUTING WHAT
BEST YOU HAVE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.From: timy sebastian ettumanoor
<timys...@gmail.com>Sent: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:26:56 To: "AccessIndia: a
list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled."
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>Subject: Re: [AI] Is windows8
accessable? dear friend!!! please use any of the download manager like
internet download manager, or, free download  manager etc, it will solve
your problem.I simply click the above link, my internet download manager
automatically catch the download and start downloading.so, please try
out.Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobile phones / Tabs
on:http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.inSearch
 for old postings
at:http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/To unsubscribe
send a message toaccessindia-request@accessindia.o
 rg.inwith the subject unsubscribe.To change your subscription to digest mode
or make any other changes, please visit the list home page
athttp://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.inDisclaimer:1.
 Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;2. AI
cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent