Dear Friends,

I am writing this mail with immense pleasure.  I have come across situations
wherein NVDA is the only screen reader that works.  HDFC Bank online portal is
one such example.  JAWS is not at all friendly with this portal whereas NVDA
functions almost seamlessly.

I feel that we need to support NVDA more and more and all of us could consider
financial support even at a very small level.  Even if we were to donate 10 USD
a month it will be INR 600 and consider 100 people doing it.

With best wishes,

Ketan