From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Jairam Balasubramanian
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:15 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: [AI] Need information on stock trading platforms and accessable
softwares for technical analysis

Hello friends

I would like to have some information on how can we track the markets and
try investing?
Which trading platforms are accessable with Jaws?
How  do we get constant update on the market movements and how our stock is
performing?
In web sites like money control.com, the web page gets refreshed on a
constant basis and the actual content in the page gets very difficult to
navigate to.

Besides, are there any tools for technical analysis that are accessable with
Jaws?
If anybody in the list is actively investing in the markets, I would like to
get in touch with him/her  for initial guidance. Of course off the list.

Thanks and regards
Jairam

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..