Dear Friends,

We are all aware that politics plays major role in our country to highlight
or solve the issues of vulnerable communities, but in my knowledge, I did
not hear from any political party those who are talking about the issues of
people with disabilities because they don't feel that disability community
should be vote bank for them, perhaps they don't know about our strength in
the society.  I feel that this is another reason of our exclusion because
till now disability is not an issue for GOVT.
But my concern is that is there any political party who wants inclusion of
people with disabilities to empower them to understand the importance of
their one vote?
Yesterday, I went to the poling booth to use my voting right to my favorite
leader, but when I reached and asked them to give me escort but they said
that "we don't know about escort", however I managed and gave my slip to
officer and reached to voting machine, but there was no Braille sticker so I
faced difficulty to identify the button but I asked my relative and gave my
vote, after voting, I asked concern person that you are not following
instructions of supreme court then he said that"nobody gave us any kind of
instruction". After this incident, I called media and highlighted this
issues, and I will definetly file complaint to state election commission
because they did not follow the supreme court order in 10 districts of
Madhya Pradesh.
Friends, It is a very serious issue if I will not come out from my house to
use my vote then nobody will talk about your issues, therefore disability
community is facing this problem. Now we should wake up and we should use
our vote to show our strength to the political parties otherwise nobody will
talk about our issues.

Thank you

Regards

Sonu