Hi, friends. I have a quite similar requirement.
However, I would prefer my Hindi to Hindi/English dictionary to
fulfill the following conditions.
The dictionary should be free or please provide its crack and should
have a downloadable version for offline use.
The dictionary should be multi-functional i.e. it should provide
synonyms, antonyms and stuff like that.
It would be better if they provide possible spellinkg mistakes if
there is an error in finding the desired search.
Most importantly, it should be accessible with JAWS 14.o.
Note: I am quite flunet in Hindi but would like to know meanings of
higher vocabulary as I come accross it.
I would highly appreciate any assistance from your side.
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah