hi all
please confirm new scribe guideline  for IBPS CWE for clerk 3 It is
not mentioned in scribe form
these days  every graduate is applying for IBPS in my region. It is
difficulty to get  the person  who doesn't appear  for Specially  IBPS
Clerk.
I asked many of my friends who has completed their  graduation in
2013. All they have applied  IBPS  Clerk 3
   Now I am searching for the scribe  as for new guideline.
they have   applyed to appear for  IBPS clerk3 CwWE  because  of it is
easy  for them when compared to IBPS PO.

  so please confirm  as soon as possible
suggest me another way

looking for your earliest reply
Note: my exam will be tomorrow