From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Geetha Shamanna
Sent: 08 December 2013 12:14 AM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
the disabled.'
Subject: [AI] Problems logging into Citibank account

Hi all,

I haven't been active on this list for a while, so apologies in advance if
this question has already been answered here.

Have there been any changes to the Citibank login process recently? I tried
logging in a couple of days ago but without success. I assumed the Web site
must be down, but had the same problem while logging in today. When I click
the Login button, a new window opens up asking me to type my password. I
haven't forgotten my user ID and password, and they worked fine a couple of
weeks ago. Citibank also does not ask users to change their login details
frequently. Could they have discontinued supporting standard keyboard input
of the password?

Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
Geetha

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..