Hi srinivasmurthy, what is the clear agenda of the meeting?

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Srinivasmurthy " <ms.sr...@rediffmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:48 PM
Subject: [AI] Requesting to attend a meeting with assistant commissioner of transport Department

Dear all,

This is to inform you all that, we got great opportunity of making

driving license and RTO authorities aware of issues of PWDs in traffic

areas and getting ashurity of including about mobility of PWDs

especially VI in the cilabus from the commissioner.

Young voices of Bangalore branch is coordinated with assistant transport commissioner and he felt

very happy and accepted organize a program on 25/12/2013 at Bangalore.

Prior to this, also met Transport commissioner and he himself advice on it.

On that day, as All interested persons are welcome to attend meeting.

This meeting may reduce barriers between RTO rules and our mobility terminology.

Please, spread this information to all kinds of persons with disable communitarian.

A documentory on same topic is already prepared. That may also focus our mobility problems.

with hope,

Srinivasamurthy B G,

mo: 9035911023

blog: www.samaajakkaagi.blogspot.com