Madam, first of all while catching the bus or climbing a bus talking
on phone is not good, this was fault on your side, it may meet an
eccident also second thing if you talk politely with conductors or
co-passengers they will surely help you so always be polite in your
words.

On 12/12/13, Neelima Surve <neelima.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Members!
>
> Here I am going to share an such a bad experience of BEST. After
> reading it you can post your views but please no need to take it too
> much lengthy. The second thing which is very very important no phones
> and private mail allowed on my personal mail, if it is not valid.
> Especially from unknown person. Other wise, I will forward that mail
> to moderator.
>
> I  always, go by bus to my College fromsome bussess like C 71, C 72,
> 448, & 440. Mostly I prefer these 4 bussess.
>
> Many time, drivers Cunducters both cooperate me in  precisely. But,
> yesterday's experience was somewhere, horible.
>
> When I climbed on buss, for 4 5 minits I did not get my sit. After
> getting it, the travelers are starting to talk very rudely. Just
> because, I was talking on phone   about an advertisement or whatever.
> They had started to creat the arguements about my handicapness, that
> also after seing that my eyes are closed.
>
> Very important thing is driver and cunducter both had not cooperated
> with me, in fact, cunducter had also started harassing me, by saying
> "See see  walking with free passess." When I shown him his mistake,
> then, he said, now stop other wise, I will take the buss at the police
> station. I forced him, but he had not done it.
>
> When I talk to our Moderator Mr. Harish about it, he instantly passed
> me the told free number of BEST and I launched my complain.
>
> Heart felt thanks to Mr. Harish Sir, for this number.
>
> But, many times we face some kind of difficulties while climbing in
> buss. Before climbing they start buss. If we ask not to do it, then,
> they clearly ignore it. Even if, we ask the stops they don't response
> for it.
>
> I am not speaking it about the all the cunducters, but, many time   it
> happends with me. My experience says here. Not me.
>
> Anyways Here I am sharing the told free number for you. So that, you
> can get quick cooperation if you will get any kind of difficulty.
>
> Here is that number : 1800227550
>
> Still if any NGOs can do something for it for example sites are not
> proper and some other difficulties, kindly do the needfull.
>
> Again heartfelt thanks to Harish Sir.
>
> Finally again I am trictly warning here,  no personal calls or mails
> are allowed if it is not valid. If got any kind of mail, I will
> strictly forward that mail to moderator.
> Sincerly
>
> Neelima
>

> --
> God examine those whom loves he the most.

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.