Mr. Moderater she lacks maturity, hence unfit to be part of any group, i
repeat.
Thanks-----Original message-----
From: Neelima Surve
Sent:  13/12/2013, 12:54  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Sharing the experience about BEST (Mumbai

Friends!

Whatever I have posted, its all of my experience. So no need to talk
more about it. I posted it, because, I thought, if, it will become
helpfull someone who faces the problems like this. I know many people,
who faces such problems and said leave! &, 2nd days, again sometime,
the same problem occurs in front of him/her. I remember 1 girl, whom
cunducter strictly told to left the buss, just because, she had not a
single coin. Friends I am not blaming all the cunducters.
 I use harsh language here, because, at once, when I asked for a
website, someone has sent me as an attachment of photo and was trying
to call me again & again. He was doing it when I warned him. In that
case, what should I do? I think, it is not wrong, if I told in a
strict manner that no personal mails are allowed.

I talked to Harish Sir about it. If he doesn't have any objection then
why you are telling me on my personal mail or AI List what to do from
my side?

I am not rude but, sometimes such boyes does this kind of wrong things
then what should 1 girl do?

What are you expecting from her?

Please don't comment if you don't know anything about anyone.

I have already forwarded that mail on where I got such a rude reply.

--
God examine those whom loves he the most.